Full-Service Medical Facility:
Safe, Comfortable & Modern
Located on two landscaped acres in Missoula, Montana, the Surgical Arts Centre is outfitted with the latest technology and accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). The 9500-square-foot full-service medical facility is equipped to handle complex outpatient surgical procedures and provides the same extent of care and safety as a hospital.
Our facility features:
• Two modern, fully-equipped operating rooms.
• Four consultation & examination rooms, plus an additional consultation room.
• Small procedure room.
• Cutting-edge recovery room designed for post-anesthesia care.
• Pre-surgical suite where patients are readied for surgery.
• Family lounge where friends and relatives can wait comfortably during surgery.
• In-house laboratory facility.
• In-house management.
• A large conference facility utilized to provide continuing medical and dental education to other doctors.
Our facility also houses the following modern, innovative technology:
• 3D Cone Beam CT Scanner
• CO2 Surgical Laser
• Palomar Icon Laser
• Ultherapy Device
• 3D Treatment Planning and Imaging Software