Contact: Kendra Kessen
Surgical Arts Centre Launches New User-Friendly, Educational Website
New surgical facility website offers information about cosmetic facial surgery, corrective jaw surgery, oral surgery, sleep apnea surgery, TMJ surgery, and more.
MISSOULA, MONTANA (DECEMBER 2014) – In an effort to educate users and better connect to past, current, and future patients, Missoula’s Surgical Arts Centre has launched a new website located at www.surgicalartsmt.com.
The new website offers the following improvements and new features:
- A responsive design that allows users to easily browse the site whether they are on a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- A new, updated design that is easier to navigate.
- New before and after galleries that share dozens of pictures of real patients.
- Original, accurate, and easy-to-understand content that explains center services, procedures, and recovery times.
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding all of the center’s procedures.
- Doctor videos that offer users a chance to meet the doctors who will treat them.
- A news section that keeps users up to date on the latest studies, medical advancements, and surgical center news.
- Information on traveling to Montana for surgery – and what sights to see before and after surgery.
“The days of a website functioning like a Yellow Pages ad are over,” said Surgical Arts Centre surgeon John Holtzen. “We wanted our new website to be a truly valuable resource for users, whether they are considering a procedure or whether they are in the process of being treated by one of our doctors. We are extremely excited to share this new resource with the world and believe it will make our center an even better choice for those who need our services.”
The Surgical Arts Centre is a private, fully accredited surgical facility located in Missoula, Montana. The center is staffed by physicians and surgeons specializing in cosmetic surgery and oral and maxillofacial surgery. In addition, the center houses a full-service medical spa directed by a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and non-surgical skin care expert. The Surgical Arts Centre offers the following procedures and treatments:
- Sleep apnea surgery.
- Dental implants.
- Tooth removal & wisdom tooth removal.
- Corrective jaw surgery.
- Cosmetic facial treatments and surgery.
- TMJ disorder treatments and surgery.
- Non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
- Skin care treatments.
- Wellness medicine.
“We wish to give our patients the best care possible, throughout their entire experience with us,” said Surgical Arts Centre physician Clark O. Taylor. “This website will help us support and educate our patients before they even step in our door and even after they have finished using our services.”
Visit the new Surgical Arts Centre website at www.surgicalartsmt.com.
About Surgical Arts Centre
Established in 1996 and located in Missoula, Montana, the Surgical Arts Centre is dedicated to helping patients across the country with a number of surgical and healthcare needs, ranging from cosmetic procedures of the face, head and neck, to non-cosmetic solutions to health problems like sleep apnea, jaw deformities, dental issues, and chronic TMJ pain.
The Surgical Arts Centre team is committed to providing patients with personalized, one-on-one care in a private surgical facility – and ultimately improving their health as well as their lives.
To learn more about Surgical Arts Centre’s services or to schedule a consultation, visit www.surgicalartsmt.com or call (406) 549-6600.