You do not have to live with a painful, misaligned jaw! Corrective jaw surgery can move your upper and lower jaw into a more aligned position, correcting bite issues, taking away chronic pain, and improving your appearance. In some cases, jaw surgery can also help with other health issues, including breathing problems and sleep apnea.
If you suffer from one of the following health issues, you may wish to ask your doctor about orthognathic surgery:
- Facial injury or facial trauma.
- Birth defect.
- Difficulty biting, chewing, and swallowing.
- Chronic TMJ pain and associated symptoms.
- Obstructive sleep apnea and associated symptoms.
- Open bite or the inability to make your lips meet.
- A receding or protruding jaw.
- An imbalanced facial appearance.
- Difficulty breathing, mouth breathing, or dry mouth.