- Learn about all of the details of the procedure from start to finish.
- Share your medical history with your doctor.
- Find out if you are a good candidate for a chin implant.
- Get all of your questions about chin augmentation answered.
- Learn about the likely results of your procedure as well as the most common complications.
- Create a plan for your chin augmentation, if you are a good candidate.
Chin augmentations can help improve your jawline, add balance to your face, or compliment a rhinoplasty. More importantly, though, they can increase confidence and boost self-esteem. Before choosing a chin implant operation, however, it is vital that you clearly understand the procedure as well as the recovery process. Below, we’ve outlined what happens before, during, and after a chin augmentation. Before Chin Augmentation Surgery The chin augmentation procedure begins with a private consultation with our cosmetic surgeon. During this appointment, you will: