When people think about getting a cosmetic procedure, they often think about surgery: facelifts, tummy tucks, and implants. But the truth is that the significant uptick in cosmetic procedures in recent years is mostly due to non-surgical options, such as non-ablative lasers, injectable treatments, and Ultherapy.
Why are more people opting for these non-surgical procedures? Not only are these procedures non-invasive, they are also often more affordable, less painful, and have shorter recovery times.
Below, we will look at the most common and popular non-surgical procedures that we offer at our medical spa.
Non-Invasive Procedures At Our Medical Spa
- Injectable therapies. We offer several injectable enhancement options that serve different clients in different ways. For example, Botox treatments reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles by subtly affecting the way that our muscles function, while Juvaderm injections are a gel filler that is ideal for parentheses lines and marionette lines.
- Laser treatments and laser light treatments. In the last two decades, cosmetic procedures have improved by leaps and bounds because of lasers. Non-invasive laser light treatments can fade age spots, minimize red spider veins, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, minimize stretch marks, tone skin, and improve acne scarring.
- Ultherapy (Ultrasound therapy treatments). This ultrasound-based treatment is the only FDA-approved, non-surgical procedure that is proven to lift the neck, chin, and brow. Ultherapy safely improves your appearance by using focused heat energy to stimulate the collagen and elastin production in your skin.
- Medical peels and infusion masks. Our chemical peels and mask therapies are an affordable, fast, and effective way to care for your skin and keep your face looking healthier and more youthful. These procedures can be done over the lunch hour and come with very little risk.
- Dermaplaning and microdermabrasion treatments. These two procedures use tiny needles and an abrasive instrument, respectively, to smooth, tone, and improve the skin of the face. This treatment can be more subtle and much less invasive than other cosmetic procedures for the face.
- Laser hair removal treatments. Lasers aren’t just for improving the appearance of your skin, they are also an effective tool for hair removal on many parts of the body. Our permanent laser hair reduction procedures can be utilized on both men and women, and on many area of the body, including arms, underarms, legs, chests, backs, and bikini areas.
- Mesotherapy treatments. These injectable treatments use pharmaceuticals and vitamins to stimulate below the surface of the skin, encouraging the production of collagen and elastin production. These treatments can reduce wrinkles, tone skin, and make skin look more youthful.
- Eyelash rejuvenation treatments. This non-invasive prescription drug treatment allows those with thin or sparse eyelashes to have thicker, darker, and more numerous eyelashes. Results are seen after about two months of use.
- SculpSure fat reduction therapy. This new FDA-approved offering at the Medical Spa uses a simple heat therapy to destroy a significant number of fat cells located in the abdominal area. The procedure can eliminate up to 30 percent of fat in targeted areas without surgery.
Request More Information Today
Are you interested in learning more about our non-invasive cosmetic procedures? Call us today at (406) 549-6600 or fill out our online form
to speak to our team, ask a question, or schedule a consultation.
Also give us a call or stop by our facility if you are interested in any of our other medical services, including sleep apnea surgery, maxillofacial surgeries, dental implant surgeries, and cosmetic surgeries.