“The Silhouette InstaLift procedure offers a non-surgical alternative to patients who desire a lifting and rejuvenation of their jawline and midface without the long recovery times of a traditional, surgical facelift.”
– Dr. Clark O. Taylor
A Facial Rejuvenation Procedure With A Quick Recovery & Lasting Results
The Surgical Arts Centre is proud to offer the Silhouette InstaLift procedure, which cosmetic surgeon Dr. Clark O. Taylor has been specially trained for. This minimally-invasive anti-aging treatment is approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) to improve the signs of facial aging and laxity.
The procedure is an evolved type of “thread lift” that uses biodegradable sutures (or threads) to lift the face and/or neck, helping to reduce sagging skin while at the same time encouraging the production of collagen. Over time, the sutures are absorbed harmlessly into the body, while the work that they’ve done continues to improve the appearance of your face. The treatment takes about 45 minutes in our surgical center, using local anesthetic, and patients can return to the vast majority of their normal activities within a day or two without looking like they had a facial surgery.
The Benefits of Silhouette InstaLift
- It’s minimally invasive. Unlike a traditional facelift, the Silhouette procedure only involves small incisions into your skin, which heal quickly and do not scar.
- It’s comparable in price. The Silhouette InstaLift is comparable in price to similar injectable treatments, especially considering its longer-lasting effects. It is less expensive than a surgical facelift.
- It can be done quickly and in-office. After an initial consultation, the procedure only takes a 45-minute office visit with Dr. Taylor. The treatment uses local anesthetic–you do not have to “go under.”
- It has a quick recovery time. Patients can go home right after the procedure and are ready to show their faces to the world again in one to two days. Swelling from the procedure goes down completely in just weeks, and the results become apparent right after the treatment.
- It can be used in conjunction with other procedures. Some Silhouette Instalift patients have found satisfaction in blending this treatment with injectables, such as injectable fillers or Botox. Talk to your doctor about whether this combination of treatments might be right for you.
- It offers subtle, natural-looking results. This treatment is ideal for younger patients who are just starting to see sagging and deep lines–and not for those who are looking for the dramatic change of a surgical facelift.
- It offers long-lasting results. If you care for your face, the results of your Silhouette InstaLift can be very long-lasting and even permanent. Talk to our team about the best ways to care for your face and skin after your procedure. Additional threads can be added later to keep or improve results.
- It has minimal and rare complications. Because it is minimally invasive, this treatment is associated with fewer side effects and complications in comparison with a surgical facelift. Side effects and risks may include swelling, redness, bruising, and nerve injury.
Who is a Silhouette InstaLift Ideal Patient?
The ideal Silhouette InstaLift patient is usually between 35 and 55 years old and has minimal to moderate signs of sagging and aging in their cheek, jawline, and neck areas. Patients with very thick sagging skin may not see ideal results, while patients with very thin and gaunt skin may also not be ideal patients due to the possible visibility of the threads. The best way to find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure is to talk to Dr. Taylor during a consultation.
Request A Silhouette InstaLift Consultation With Dr. Taylor Today
Whether you wish to have an InstaLift procedure, or whether you’d just like to learn more information, Dr. Taylor and the team at the Surgical Arts Centre invite you to come in for a consultation. During this private meeting, you can get all of your questions answers, find out if you are an ideal InstaLift patient, and discuss other options that may help you meet your goals and wishes. To request your appointment, please call us today at (406) 549-6600 or fill out our consultation request form.